-- Gordon
Author: Constructing Robot Bases,
Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza
Reply to
Gordon McComb
Knowing Legos an I/O expansion baseplate or something would probably cost $99.50. But that would still be OK though, at least they would have something.
Reply to
Earl Bollinger
Hmmm ...what do you understand by "expansion baseplate" ? Such a thingy could be between $15 and $200 (:-)
Ardees
Reply to
Applied Tech
--There hasn't been any "old" development since the initial release. Why should we be surprised if there aren't any "new" developments in the works? Pity that. Great idea, but they dropped the ball early on. Glad I went with Parallax from the get-go.
Reply to
steamer