MLCAD fitting problem

Hello.
I am doing a model in MLCAD, using technic pieces. I have foound that not always the pieces are in the same grid of the pieces they are intended to
fit. That is, the pins, for example, are not in the same grid of some beams. How can I correct this?
There is some command "fit to grid", but it does not seem to do anything...
I am quite new with this stuff... Where can I learn more about it?

beams.
anything...
Sami, you can choose how fine your grid is. Grid Coarse, Grid Medium and Grid Fine are icons in the menu. (if not extend View - Toolbars - Viewbar). The Fine grid should suit your needs.
Good luck!
Michiel