Lego Mindstorms | RCX.NET | SDK 2.0 vs 2.5

RCX.NET can be found at... http://www.geeksco.com/rcxnet /
For anyone who's been trying to use RCX.NET to write Lego Mindstorms
controlling programs in Visual Studio .NET, you'll need Lego Mindstorms SDK 2.0 found at http://mindstorms.lego.com/sdk2/default.asp .
I've tried using 2.5 and found I could not reliably control the RCX. Only 90% of commands were received.
Uninstalled SDK 2.5, rebooted, installed SDK 2.0, rebooted. From then on 100% of commands were received.
I'm using an RCX 1.0 (with 2.0 firmware installed) perhaps that also had something to do with the issue.
Hope this helps someone. -g
COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!
How about some more documntation?
Cheers