MINDSTORMS SDK for .NET

I found this:

If you like to program in VS2005 and like to get started on Lego Mindstorms, microsoft is making available an SDK to work with C++, C#, VB and J# for free.

I believe MS also announced today that the Visual Studio Express promotion will be permanent (free forever). It seems like they want to conquer the sympathy of hobbyists.

Cheers

Padu

PS: I'm never played with Mindstorms, but I am developing all the high level code for my two robots using C#, and so far so good.

Reply to
Padu

Great link, though I wonder if it will now or eventually work with the Mindstorms NXT platform. The old Mindstorms RIS platform is effectively dead, though there are still schools with a large investment in the hardware.

-- Gordon

Padu wrote:

Reply to
Gordon McComb