Las Vegas Newsgroup Member would like to meet you

I have seen you post here a lot, and know you are here in Vegas. I am going
to get some things cranked up here soon, and would like to come see your
operation and visit with you. I would like to talk to you and see if you
are interested in some small fab jobs that I will have to outsource. This
will be for my private use, and not for resale.
Let me know, and we can get together if it is okay.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
sorry, this should have been a personal e mail ......... brain fart!
Reply to
SteveB