Think you can do something like this?

This is a guitar I just started like a few weeks ago... I did the red part using a cheap 10 dollar airbrush and compressed air cans. You don't need high dollar equipment to achieve good result, you just need lots of spray cans and patience. I am not done with this by the way, im going to spray about 2 cans worth of clear coat over this then wait 1 month then polish.

tai fu

Very nice, it looks great! And when completed you're gonna launch it on what motor?

Reply to
K Cornelius

I dont know... whats the biggest money can buy?

Reply to
tai fu

Is that a Rocket?

tom