Think you can do something like this?

This is a guitar I just started like a few weeks ago... I did the red part using a cheap 10 dollar airbrush and compressed air cans. You don't need
high dollar equipment to achieve good result, you just need lots of spray cans and patience. I am not done with this by the way, im going to spray about 2 cans worth of clear coat over this then wait 1 month then polish.
http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/rahimiiii /
--
TAI FU

Very nice, it looks great! And when completed you're gonna launch it on what motor?

I dont know... whats the biggest money can buy?
--
TAI FU
"K Cornelius" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
tai fu wrote: