Anybody found Amazon's "So You Like To..." Guide useful?

Anybody found Amazon's "So You Like To..." Guide useful?
Recently, I visited the website to search for some references, and I
found quite a few informative and interesting reader-supported guides. Here are my favorites:
So you'd like to... Create MY Ideal Electronic Universe (Amazon.com product link shortened)...
So you'd like to... use Renewable Energy to Save the World!!! (Amazon.com product link shortened)...
So you'd like to... Design CMOS Circuits (Amazon.com product link shortened)...
So you'd like to... Explore the Different Types of Science Fiction (Amazon.com product link shortened)...
So you'd like to... See what the coolest electronics in the world are (Amazon.com product link shortened)...
I tried to find a guide for building the world's smallest MP3 player; apparently it has not been created yet. I will like to talk to my buddies at Apple about this.