Re: Lego Mindstorms Software 2.0

jep, very expensive for some kind of upgrade, cause i cannot find any link where you can order only the cd :( I do not need additional parts, as i have really enough stuff here. You know where i could only get the cd ?
greets
I thought the $25 was *just* for the CD.
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id805&CatID=%7BBABF5D45%2D663E%2D40AF%2D8D83%2D897F51A3A6A9%7D
Note how it says "Pieces: 1"?
$25 seems reasonable to me - since the alternative is to shell out $200 for the full kit.
Or you could pirate it - but Lego has always treated me fairly, so why would anyone else do otherwise - unless they are a psychopath or something.