Re: Lego Mindstorms Software 2.0

"Neb Okla" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:pimKa.4736$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.columbus.rr.com...

How much is it? $25 or so?

jep, very expensive for some kind of upgrade, cause i cannot find any link where you can order only the cd :( I do not need additional parts, as i have really enough stuff here. You know where i could only get the cd ?

greets

Reply to
Thomas Kranz

I thought the $25 was *just* for the CD.

Note how it says "Pieces: 1"?

$25 seems reasonable to me - since the alternative is to shell out $200 for the full kit.

Or you could pirate it - but Lego has always treated me fairly, so why would anyone else do otherwise - unless they are a psychopath or something.

Reply to
Neb Okla