Star Wars ep3 lego sets

Anyone get any yet? I am particularly interested in knowing about the light-up lightsaber wielding jedi(Mace windu, Luminara Unduli, Anakin Skywalker, Obiwan Kenobi, and Darth Vader..well..Not Vader). I have Vader already..and his head spins more than Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Is that common??

Reply to
The Madd1!

Well, I havent got any of those sets yet but i have had look at the minifigs in the stores. I was wondering if any of you know how it actually works? Will it eventually die and not light up or what? Also what do you guys think about the whole light up minifigs idea, because they have done it with both Star Wars minifigs and also the one in the newest Police Station.

Reply to
Gav

I imagine there is a small watch-type battery inside the upper torso. The legs are glues to the torso, but can still move. The right hand, holding the lightsaber, is one piece. the left arm is as normal, with removable hand. Mace has a cape, and his head spins freely like Linda Blair. You press down on the head and his saber lights up blue. I imagine they will eventually go dead. There are grooves around the edge of the back, so you may be able to pry open the torso and replace it, if it isn't soldered to the connections.

the MAdd1!!

Reply to
The Madd1!

Might give you a better look. Maybe no batteries are needed. Maybe movement due to pressure is enough to light the source.

Wouter

Reply to
Wouter

nope. just lists the parts. no pics that I could find of the insides. Just pics of Luminara Unduli.

I may grab another one and rip it open myself.

Reply to
The Madd1!

You can see the pics of the parts in the part list. Of cause there is no ripped open part, but there are part pictures.

Reply to
Wouter

Great

snipped-for-privacy@duskmail.com