Star Wars and Harry Potter Lego on auction

Lego set 4482 - AT - TE
5976180681
Lego set 4709 - Hogwarts Castle
5976181209
Lego set 4483 - Imperial AT-AT
5976181550
Lego 7163 - Republic Gunship
5976182609
Lego 7190 - Millenium Falcon
5976183048
Lego collection
includes:
7124 - Flash Speeder
7127 - Imperial AT-ST
7130 - Snowspeeder
7131 - Anakin's Podracer
7134 - A-wing Fighter
7140 - X-wing Fighter
7141 - Naboo Fighter
7146 - TIE Fighter
7150 - TIE Fighter & Y-wing
7150 - Y-wing only
7151 - Sith Infiltrator
7155 - Trade Federation AAT
7184 - Trade Federation MTT
Reply to
mescalero
Lego set 4482 - AT - TE
5976180681
Lego set 4709 - Hogwarts Castle
5976181209
Lego set 4483 - Imperial AT-AT
5976181550
Lego 7163 - Republic Gunship
5976182609
Lego 7190 - Millenium Falcon
5976183048
Lego collection
includes: 7124 - Flash Speeder 7127 - Imperial AT-ST 7130 - Snowspeeder 7131 - Anakin's Podracer 7134 - A-wing Fighter 7140 - X-wing Fighter 7141 - Naboo Fighter 7146 - TIE Fighter 7150 - TIE Fighter & Y-wing 7150 - Y-wing only 7151 - Sith Infiltrator 7155 - Trade Federation AAT 7184 - Trade Federation MTT
Reply to
mescalero
If it had been a third party pointing out an amusing or strange auction that would be fine. He was spamming the group with his own sales.
Reply to
Kay Archer
I'd like to apologize for the double-post. I'm posting through google and it froze up on the first attempt (never giving me a confirmation page that it had posted). My intention wasn't to "spam the group". It appeared acceptable to post an item about auctioning here and I thought I followed proper protocol for an auction announcement. Again, I apologize (Moroni 6:8).
Reply to
mescalero

Site Timeline