Mindstorms Robotics software

I found a very nice set of Robitics (9719) and two Star Wars Droids (9748) today at a garage sale and picked them all up. I was so excited, I got all 3 sets for $15 and one of the Droids had the box opened, but the baggies were all still sealed!

Tonite, I was getting ready to play with them a little, check them out, and found that the cd was not in the box. The cd holder was, just no cd. Where can I get a copy of the software for these?

Thanks MitchelWB

Reply to
mitchelwb-rgp

Google for the software on the lego domain :)

Reply to
Wouter

Try eBay I get a lot of Lego stuff there. Also you might try calling Pittsco or Lego, they might just send you a copy.

Wouter wrote:

Reply to
Mackinac

try lego but if you can manually code try bricxcc its free and better.

Reply to
ADAM BRYANT