Lego Clone Factory/Droid Factory?

My 6 yr. old nephew has a birthday coming up and he's really into legos. He was saying there was a star wars lego set called "clone factory" or "droid factory" and that the set spins and puts the droids/ clones together. I got the impression that he was referring to something like an assembly line. I can't find any such set on lego.com.

Any idea what set he's talking about?

Reply to
OlAggie

Check out the BrickLink database:

Maybe this one (2010 range):

older:

Search clone or droid in starwars category:

*&catLike=W&v=1
*&catLike=W&v=1

Reply to
Eric van Horssen