Lego Clone Factory/Droid Factory?

My 6 yr. old nephew has a birthday coming up and he's really into legos. He was saying there was a star wars lego set called "clone
factory" or "droid factory" and that the set spins and puts the droids/ clones together. I got the impression that he was referring to something like an assembly line. I can't find any such set on lego.com.
Any idea what set he's talking about?
On 21/05/10 00:46, OlAggie wrote:

Check out the BrickLink database: www.bricklink.com
Maybe this one (2010 range): http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S98-1 or older: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?Sq26-1