Trouble installing Robolab 2.5.4

Help, I am a technology coordinator at a girls school, using Robolab for years. We are trying to install Robolab 2.5.4 on our iBooks, which are at OS

10.3.9 everytime we try to install the software it says we need system admin privelages, so I log in as system admin and it still does not allow me to download. Ideas anyone? Installs fine on desktops (iMac and eMac.)
Reply to
lheikkila

Ah ha I figured it out, I went into system administrator, set no limits for the kid user piece but had forgotten to check off allow user to be administrator- all is well now

Reply to
Mackinac