Trouble installing PDMWorks Server SP03

Having had issues installing PDMWorks Server SP 03, I have uninstalled the last version of PDMWorks Server completely. do I need to install the original version of this off the SW disk and then apply the service pack or can I just use the service pack? I have tried the service pack version but I get this message.... "the install was interupted before PDMWorks Server 2004 SP03 could be completley installed. YOur system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again." ....help?

Reply to
Larry Jedik