Re: Feature Palette shrinking to nothing.

I've been having the same problem also.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with the fact that I'm using WinXP pro. I never had this problem with Win2000.

Roland

Has anyone else had problems with this. I can never figure out what exactly > causes it. but I will have the FP up and minimize it while I am doing other > stuff and then when I go to use it again it is like it was restored and then > the bottom border had been dragged all the way up making it unusable until I > drag it back down so that I can see what is in there. Quite annoying. > Anyway I noticed this a long time ago when we started using 2003, I am > currently on SP4.1 and I was wondering if it had been fixed in 2004 or if it > still does this at random. > > Corey > >
Reply to
Roland Hart

Could be I am also using XP pro.

Devon and Ken what are you on?

Reply to
Corey Scheich

xp pro sp1, sw '04 sp3

but then, i never had trouble in sw '03 using w2k

Reply to
kenneth b

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell