Robolab Support

Hi:
Anyone know where to get support for Robolab 2.5.2? I can't get it to install because it keeps searching for Open Serial Driver.vi. It is not on
my computer hard drive or my installation diskette.
Any thoughts?
You can get some support by checkingout www.lego.com/educational and checking he 5-18 year-old section, I think. Also, you might call 800-362-4308. The may have some technical support. Maybe not. Good luck.
Steve

on