Consio support

Can anyone suggest someone that can provide Conisio support in the Northeast US (either VAR or consulting)? Solidworks refuses the support the product and my Europe support good but takes 3-4 days to resolve my issues.

thanks

Reply to
skiani

in Boston

in the Midwest

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

ngpost1

Watch out for Razorleaf. I have previously recommended them, but after working with them on a project, I won't do so again. Far more fanfare than content, and litigiously nit-picky. If you use them, be very careful about how things are worded. On my project they assigned some one to work on the project who had never used the PDM product in question.

Reply to
mjlombard

This sounds a bit defamatory matt....It would seem unwise to write this type of thing to a newsgroup esp. with an international audience.I hope their business doesn't suffer unduly because of your opinion proffered as an expert user.

Reply to
neil