3DxSolidWorks

Hi

I just recieved a spaceball 3003 to use on my Computer.

I'm running Windows XP 2000

I have the Driver for 3d connection, but I need a add on program called

3Dx SolidWorks.

3d connexion does not support this product anymore.

Does anyone out there know were I can get this program, or is there someone who can send it to me?

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Mike

Reply to
Mepilon

I just happened to have had a spaceball 3003 a few years back on an old laptop. I had since retired the laptop, but recently donated it to my company to use for simple text editing on the shop floor. When I read your post, I rememberd it was here, and went down to check it out. Your in luck, it still had the spaceball files on it. The file is:

3DxSolidsWorks_v2-4-0_win32.exe This is the add in file for solidworks. I also have the original driver file, but it sounds like you only need the plug in. Let me know where to send it, and Merry Christmas.
Reply to
SoCalMike

Thank you Very Much.

If possible please send the driver just in case.

I have 2 Addresses Please forward to both.

snipped-for-privacy@mts.net

and

snipped-for-privacy@imris.com

I really appreciate this