Old Spaceball support to end March 1

Just a heads-up to users (like me) who have the older 2003 and 3003 model Spaceballs. The 3D Connection web page:

says that support for these devices will end on March 1. Future driver releases will not work with these models.

I don't know if this means the driver downloads will be removed or not, but I've updated mine for Win2k and XP.

Art W.

Reply to
Art Woodbury

kellnerp