Joke Works 2004

I reformatted and reinstalled sw 2004 and it is working fine as far as i can see. I beleive there is a problem with mirrored opposite hand components. I have an assembly that was stored out in 2003 rebuilt fine and now it can not be opened until i del or suppress the mirrored item. Tried to put it back in again and as soon as i finish the command it crashes to the desk top instantly. Somthin fishy. There may have been a bogus service pak out threre. I dont know. I redownloaded it and reinstalled. If only programmers used the software they create. Thanks for the information everyone.

Reply to
Bill