Cosmetic Threads In 2006 SP 3.0

Hi,

Seeing lots of oddities with cosmetic threads in this verison (large extents, making edges of adjacent solid face unselectable indrawings, etc) Does anyone have any feedback that later SP's fix these types of issues with cosmetics threads or have our friends at SW left us in the lurch?

tia

Reply to
Dataman

They've been that way since beta of 2005. I'm still seeing it in 2007 B3 so it looks like we're still in the lurch.