Cosmetic threads not showing up in sections

I can't seem to get cosmetic threads to show up in section views. Whether I section through the hole, or show it hidden, all I get is the tap drill to show, no threads. Anybody else seeing this, or know what I'm doing wrong?

Reply to
ne-iowan

Iv'e always had a problem with this.....a little bit like trying to win on Lotto....but I must say it seems like it has improved a lot in SW

2001...had'nt really had any problems since upgrading (knock on wood)

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

sorry.....should have been SW 2004 of course

Krister

Reply to
Krister L

You did not mention which version of SW you are using. I seem to remember dealing with this in sw2003 or earlier. Have you tried selecting the view then Insert->Model Items and selecting Cosmetic thread?

Farley

ne-iowan wrote:

Reply to
Farley

System info:

Software: Solidworks 2004 Sp.1 Win XP Pro

Hardware: Dell P4 1.9Ghz 512MB ram Nvidia Geforce2 MX/MX400 64MB

I've tried "Insert Model Geometry". I've tried "Show Hidden Edges". Nothing.

Any other ideas?

Reply to
ne-iowan