04sp2.1 dual install trouble

Hi all, I have 2003 and 2004 installed and I am getting the fail to recognise CD problem for which a workaround bulletin has been posted. Trouble is when I follow the instructions its just not happening : ( Has anyone got it to work? when I do the step 5 I get swspmanager is not a recognised command.. when I look in the xp help it seems there might be something missing...msiexe?? any pointers appreciated..dos novice here thanks neil

Reply to
neil

thanks all : ) ...its ok it was my problem...as usual.

Reply to
neil