Re: cosmetic threads

Bob

If it's a drawing of an assembly, you might have to go to Model Items and Insert Cosmetic Threads

Regards

Rick Lussi

good ol' bob z. is sittin here just mindin his own business... > all of a sudden, his boss wants some drawings! you mean bob z. can't just > sit here and mind his own business? bob z. has to do something for somebody > else? what!?!?! > > back to the point. bob z. really likes the way solidworks 2d dwgs look. > clean. efficient. but, wait! where are the threads? hmm... o.k., go to > the feature tree, expand a few things. voila! cosmetic threads. > right-click. hide. hide? they are already hidden on the dwg! why does > the 'tree' say they are being shown? o.k. we can play this game. > right-click. hide. right-click. show. > > zoom in to the threads. freakin A right! yee-haw! they are there. better > rebuild and save. (you do save a lot, right?) zoom out. > wait a second. zoom back in. uh, no. nope. uh-huh. what the?!?!? the > cosmetic thread has decided to hibernate again! > > come on! > > swx 2003 sp3.0 > dell precision 350 > 1gb ram > quadro 900xgl video > winnow$ 2000 sp3.0 > spaceball > trackball > > bob z. has a lot of balls to play with. :~)> > > -- > bob z. > p.s. > > "people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things > everyday"© > >
Reply to
Rick Lussi

insert model items cosmetic threads.

that does it!!! thanks a lot!

Reply to
bob zee

Since your original post "seemed" to suggest it was a SolidWorks ...uhh..problem, can we get a little love back for the folks in Concord?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

HECK YEAH!!! bob z. loves solidworks. solidworks rocks!!! long-live solidworks.

Reply to
bob zee

OK, we've got a king. Now we need a pope.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger