cosmetic thread on toolbox created bolt

I can't seem to get a cosmetic thread to appear in a drawing view. The component is a screw created by Toolbox and the cosmetic thread shows in the FM, but not on the view. Insert model items procedure does nothing. Is there some trick to this now or is this the oh-so-common new version snafu?

thanks, bill

Reply to
bill allemann

Is this bolt in an assembled drawing view or a detail view. If it is in the assembled view, then you have to use INSERT MODEL ITEMS and choose the COSMETIC THREAD icon.

did the insert model items thing with no result. I finally got it to appear by adding my own cosm thr to the part file. then the original thread made by toolbox also appeared.

Reply to
bill allemann