Conisio Help

My company recently purchased Conisio 5.3 at my request. I am looking for support. I saw the most hits on "Conisio" in this group, so I decided to ask here, even though we use AutoCAD. I hope someone can offer a little help. My reseller doesn't offer support, so they farm it out to a consultant. Needless to say, that is expensive.

Would anyone like to try to help? They're pretty basic issues, I think. But since installing it and trying to set it up, I've got some questions. Let me know if anyone's a taker.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Hocker