Conisio Help

My company recently purchased Conisio 5.3 at my request. I am looking
for support. I saw the most hits on "Conisio" in this group, so I
decided to ask here, even though we use AutoCAD. I hope someone can
offer a little help. My reseller doesn't offer support, so they farm
it out to a consultant. Needless to say, that is expensive.
Would anyone like to try to help? They're pretty basic issues, I
think. But since installing it and trying to set it up, I've got some
questions. Let me know if anyone's a taker.
Thanks,
Scott
Reply to
Scott Hocker