RoboLab on a fast computer

I just had a wierd problem. I tried to program an RCX from RoboLab running
on a new 3 GHz Hyperthreaded PC, and couldn't get the communication going
from the IR tower to the RCX. I went back to my old 500 MHz P3, and it
worked fine. Sounds like a timing issue. Is there a version of RoboLab
that works with fast computers? Is there a way to make RoboLab 2.5.2, the
version I have, work on fast computers?
Thanks.
Steve
Reply to