Wierd problem with centermarks

I have a hole circle with 6 patterned holes. Centermarks automatically inserted in drawing front view....added radial lines....try to dimension between two radial lines to show 6x60°. Everything looks fine all the way up till I resize the view a little (drag it in one of the corners).....newly inserted dimension takes a jump and is now showing 24.8°.

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L