name of that hobby chain with cheap kits - Hobby...???

where you guys always say you find $5.00 Trumpeter kits.

hoping there is one in Reno, NV

Thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Hobby Lobby?

Reply to
The Old Man

thx, that's it.

Reply to
Musicman59

find $5.00 Trumpeter kits.

I know there's a new one up in Lebanon, Pa. about20 miles north of here. It was on the news the other day. Sadly, most of the video showed what looked like a furniture boutique.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

59

NV

$5 trumpeter kits? Not sure about that. There's a weekly coupon, 40% off one item, that might bring a kit down to a reasonable price--and when they decide to get ride of an item, it goes in the clearance section for a low price. Otherwise, kits are list price and the selection is low and turnover semiannual.

Reply to
tomcervo

an59

you

o, NV

S'funny, but the one by us doesn't believe in a "Clearence Table". I found out that the manager is wholesaling those kits out to the local Ollie's (think "Big Lots") for resale.....

Reply to
The Old Man

wrap>> </pre><blockquote

type=cite><pre wrap>>

is one in Reno, NV

Lebanon, Pa. about20 miles north of here.

You have them up there too? Sometimes they have goodies but I don't get there often enough to check.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

ller

t;blockquote type=3Dcite><pre wrap>hoping there

in

Same with me; I usually get in there a couple of times a year. The best one for me was about ten years ago when I was still working as a surveyor. I found a dollar store that had a goldmine of old kits. I picked up several each of the entire Star Trek and Star Wars line for $2.00 ~each~! I also got the B-35 and B-36 for $5.00 each.

Reply to
The Old Man