Get the 'Lego MINDSTORMS Education Base' cheap!

Hi Everyone, thought you might be interested in my eBay auction, I am
auctioning off a brand new in box, never opened Lego MINDSTORMS
Education Base (Model # is 9797). The auction is closing February
26th. The set retails for $250 when you buy it from Lego directly, get
it cheaper from me!. Shipping is cheap, or pick it up in New York
City. Good luck! Here is the link to the auction:

Thanks
Aaron
Reply to
Art