Need Object Enabler for LT 2006

I am in desperate need of a Land Desktop Object Enabler for AutoCAD LT 2006. There is a list of ObjEnablers on AutoCAD's website, but not
this one, I can't find it.
If anyone knows or has a copy of this enabler, please let me know!!
Thank you,
Jed
On 19 Oct 2005 13:30:38 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Hmm, My acad package downloaded this automatically I think. if you have an Internet connection on your cad machine turn on your live enabler option under "tools", "options" under the "systems" tab.
Not sure if this will work in your instance but so far it has downloaded all the enablers I've ever needed.
Thank you so much! It works!!!
Jed