Need Object Enabler for LT 2006

I am in desperate need of a Land Desktop Object Enabler for AutoCAD LT

2006. There is a list of ObjEnablers on AutoCAD's website, but not this one, I can't find it.

If anyone knows or has a copy of this enabler, please let me know!!

Thank you,

Jed

Reply to
jedidiah.becker

Hmm, My acad package downloaded this automatically I think. if you have an Internet connection on your cad machine turn on your live enabler option under "tools", "options" under the "systems" tab.

Not sure if this will work in your instance but so far it has downloaded all the enablers I've ever needed.

Reply to
Modat22

Thank you so much! It works!!!

Jed