Need some help

Looking for info on mold making for resin casting and Photo etching

Reply to
NOCKERS

Don't know if their video is still avaible but this will give you some helpful hints for resin casting

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

For resin casting try here:

Click on articles on the sidebar. Here's an article on photo etching:
 Hope these help.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Valdevarona

Where are you located? Is there a reputable "resin caster" near you? I ask, because, no matter how much you read about it...you will learn far more seeing it in action. On a few occasions, I have been able to "sit in" during the process at such places as "Warriors" (now part of VLS), etc. Seeing it done "live" educates you far more than reading about it.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

For casting see:

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

can't help with the latter, but the may 2005 edition of finescale modeller has an excellent introductory article on resin casting. it's titled 'secrets of resin casting'.

try

and see if you can download the article from there.

t.

Reply to
Trevor