Finaly letter G & H is on the air !

Finaly the letter G and H is completed ! ..and you can view it at this url :

As usual if you like to help out to complete the listing do not hesitate to write .. snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca

For those who are not aware I,m working on a complete listing of all the 1/48 scale aircraft that was produce over the years , The ideal behing this is to provide modeler the opportunity to know if is favorite subject was produce and to avoid surprise on the re-release of an older mold under new name ! I'm also working on a complete listing on an cross referrence of AFTER MARKET produce under the same scale that will be done after the listing of kit is completed ,but al the data are welcome ..

Hope this can be some help to modelers All suggestion are welcome.. Jmarc

Reply to
JMARC