Revell's ju-87D 1/48, what's in the box?

Hello, I've been tempted by the low price if this kit and would like to know if someone has seen the sprues... is it Hasegawa, as Revell's B, or is it the old Monogram mold?

Thanks in advance, Bone (still buying models when she's got a baby to look after)

Reply to
Bonehammer

I would suspect that this is the old Monogram kit. Not a bad kit, but by todays standards not compareble to Hasegawa. Although some of Revell of Germany's kits are Hasegawa repops you never know. For more help where did you see this kit and what is the kit number?

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

I saw it on eBay, number is #5250. Thanks for your help, Bone

Reply to
research.gmatech