Eagles International's P-51B Mustang "Shangri-La"

Has anyone seen the 1/48 scale die-cast model of Don Gentile's
"Shangri-La"?
I found out about this model from my local hobby store; however, the
owner seemed reluctant to divulge the origins of the model. I have
searched the internet to no avail.
This is what I know:
I think the companies name is "Eagles International", can't find it
though.
1/48 Scale
Die-cast Metal
High Detail
Pre-Assembled
Display Stand
Removable Engine Cowling
Detailed Packard Merlin Engine
Openable Canopy
Removable Pilot
Moveable Flaps
Interchangeable Landing Gear
If you know how to get a hold of this plane please let me know.
Reply to
Mark
Search on Google using "die-cast don gentile".
Reply to
Gary Kato