Temple airshow/Tarheel Hal pics

To whomever it was who had sent me these pics, send again if yoou would please. They were lost in the process of changing computers, and I'd like them back (I miss my wallpaper!). Thanks.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. --Leonardo Da Vinci It's better to teach a child what you know than what you think.

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy