Selling an old Yale padlock

Hi, Thanks for advice in the past on how to make a key for an old Yale and Towne padlock. I never got around to it, so I am posting it on ebay for two dollars. I know someone reading alt.locksmith was interested in buying it, but I can't find his name. I am therefore posting a link to the auction. YALE & TOWNE padlock, old, beautiful patina Item number:

6159416350 Woops, that's not a link, but it includes the item number, which in the search box will pull up the auction. All the best, remove spam from email address to mail,

--Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Rosenberg

Can't tell from the photos what is the keyway. Who can tell? I've got a couple old padlocks laying around. Ought list them on Ebay?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stromin' Normin-email me-I got another pic of this one.

goma.

Reply to
goma865