Famco Drill Press

Good Morning,
I recently bought a Famco drill floor press at auction. $130 - its in
mint condition, all cast iron and barely used. All the bearings are in
great shape. I bought it for my shop. Its incredibly well made
compared to new drill presses.
I am trying to find information about it. It has model number D-DOS95
on the front of it. The machine looks like an old Walker-Turner or
Atlas. I found Famco machine on the web and sent them an email.
Anybody have any information on Famco drill presses.
Thanks!
Reply to
John W.