Famco Drill Press

Good Morning,

I recently bought a Famco drill floor press at auction. $130 - its in mint condition, all cast iron and barely used. All the bearings are in great shape. I bought it for my shop. Its incredibly well made compared to new drill presses.

I am trying to find information about it. It has model number D-DOS95 on the front of it. The machine looks like an old Walker-Turner or Atlas. I found Famco machine on the web and sent them an email.

Anybody have any information on Famco drill presses.

Thanks!

Reply to
John W.