please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me

English is a little trouble for me .so ,there are maybe some errors in my writting. so I hope someone who is kind help me check the syntax error (grammar mistakes)

Different microstructures and mechanical properties can be developed in a variety of annealing temperature. An investigation was undertaken to examine effect of annealing temperature on microstructure and mechanical of dual phase steel under simulated hot-dipped galvanizing. The steel (of composition 0.15wt%C 0.1wt%Si 1.7wt%Mn) was obtained at three different heating temperatures (790?, 820?, 850?) by continuous annealing experiment thermal simulator. The microstructures were observed by the optical microscope and transmission electron microscopy, and the mechanical properties were tested. Under hot-dip galvanizing condition, the effect of annealing temperature on microstructure and the relationship of microstructure and mechanical properties have been investigated. Increasing the annealing temperature, martensite volume fraction increases, and intergranular carbide reduces and ferrite intragranular carbide becomes small. When the annealing temperature is 790?, most of martensite distributes intergranular region. Increasing the annealing temperature, intragranular island martensite increases. When the annealing temperature reaches 820??twin martensite appears in the room temperature microstructure. The influence of annealing temperature on the flow curve is significant. When the annealing temperature is 790?, there is obvious yield point elongation. When the annealing temperature is 820?, yield point elongation disappears. At the same time, tensile strength fluctuates with the annealing temperature changes.

Reply to
chinanetpass

I have corrected the document foor you. Here it is in proper English

------------------

When it comes to purchasing products with the label "Made in China", Caveat Emptor--let the buyer beware. Generally, consumers equate these three words with cheap and shoddy products. Now, “Made In China” also spells “Danger”.

The list of defective Chinese goods is long, from pet food containing melamine to toothpaste tainted with antifreeze, Five types of imported seafood were found to be laced with chemicals and, although no fatalities or illnesses have been reported in the U.S. yet, Chinese counterfeit glycerin found in cough syrup has been linked to more than 100 deaths in Panama.

In the wake of the US stepping up testing of Chinese products, the Chinese government reports that it closed 180 food plants and discovered 23,000 safety violations. Most disturbing is the amount of defective Chinese goods that have slipped through US investigators’ safety nets.

The Regulators In 2003, leaders in China formed the State Food and Drug Administration but the agency was riddled with problems, from weak investigative procedures to corrupt officials. First director Zheng Xiaoyu was convicted of taking bribes from domestic pharmaceutical companies to approve untested medicine and was later executed.

The FDA in the United States also has its problems. Lack of funding and competition with 11 other federal regulatory agencies make it almost impossible to police our food supply.

Food China has recently risen to be one of the world’s top agricultural exporters: in just four years, from 2002 to 2006, FDA-regulated foods imported from China more than doubled and experts predict the number to triple by the end of 2007.

Chinese foods are pervasive in most American kitchens; from additives such as xanthum gum (used as a thickener in dairy products, salad dressings and most frozen foods including ice cream) to preservatives such as ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Most breakfast cereals are made in China.

Companies such as Kellog and General Mills are just now beginning to test additives such as wheat in their products. (Menu Foods pet recall found melamine in wheat gluten?a discovery that sounded the alarm bells to potential dangers in human food supply.) Recently, Veggie Booty was recalled after an outbreak of salmonella was traced back to the snack food. According to the US maker, salmonella was found in a spice imported from China that was used to season the snack food.

Toys China produces 80 percent of the world’s toys, some of which contain lead paint. Soon after Target recalled about 200,000 Kool Toyz action figures because of sharp edges and lead contamination, Toys “R” Us discovered that the same Chinese company that manufactured those toys also made the Elite Operations figures in its stores. More recently, Mattel Inc., the world’s largest toymaker, recalled 1.5 million China-made Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer and other children’s products as they might contain “excessive levels” of lead. Eighty-one other types of Fisher-Price branded toys sold in US stores since May 2007 are included in the massive recall.

And lead paint isn’t restricted to toys: The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recalled children’s jewelry from China that potentially could cause lead poisoning.

Tires In June 2007, the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration ordered a recall of 450,000 defective radial tires for pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles and vans. A New Jersey importer notified officials that its Chinese manufacturer had stopped including gum strips, a safety feature that holds the tire together and prevents it from separating.

(Tread separation led to the recall of millions of Firestone tires in 2000; this particular tire failure was linked to an increased risk of rollover of light trucks and SUV's.)

The faulty tires are believed to have caused a car accident in Pennsylvania in August of 2006 that killed two people. A lawsuit filed by the families alleges the accident happened because the tire lacked the gum strip. The lawsuit alleges the Chinese company removed the critical gum strip after the initial test tires were manufactured. Consumer advocates said this case exposes significant loopholes in the system that regulates products in the United States.

Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) has called for a full investigation into the importation of the defective tires.

The New Jersey tire importer sued the manufacturer of the tires, Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber, in a New Jersey court. The Hague Convention is a policy which allows foreign corporations to be sued in different countries. Tire manufacturer Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber has been served under the Hague convention.

Other Lawsuits As well, a number of lawsuits have been filed against importers of Chinese products. Menu Foods, the Ontario pet food maker whose Chinese-sourced product contained melamine, faces more than 100 class action lawsuits. A proposed class action has been filed against the distributor of various Thomas & Friends? wooden railway toys.

As long as companies continue to import Chinese goods, it is inevitable that more class actions will be filed.

Chinese Defective Products Articles China Recall: Kids II Play Blocks with Excessive Lead Paint It is a well known fact that kids will put things in their mouths - that's what kids do. And to think that our kids are putting defective products into their mouths, and toys containing lead paint, is cause for certain alarm. Once again, news that toys made in China are being recalled for a lead paint hazard. This time, Kids II is recalling Baby Einstein Color Blocks due to excessive levels of lead paint.

China Recall: KB Toys with Excessive Lead Paint In spite of efforts by Chinese authorities, and importers of Chinese products to keep a watchful eye for the presence of defective products, the parade of defective products just keeps on coming.

Today’s Recall from China: The Kolcraft Play Yard The Runaway Recall Train Pulls in from China Yet Again: More Recalled Toys Tainted Toys for Tots: It’s All About Cutting Corners Defective Tires: We must send a message to China Chinese Defective Products: Deadly Consequences both in the US and China

Chinese Defective Products in the News AUG-30-07: The CPSC, in cooperation with Toys "R" Us Inc., announced a voluntary recall of about 27,000 Imaginarium Wooden Coloring Cases. The printed ink on the outer packaging of the wood case contains lead. Also, some of the black watercolor paint contains excessive levels of lead, which violates the federal lead paint standard. The recall involves the Imaginarium brand 213 Piece Wooden Coloring Case which includes crayons, pastels, colored pencils, fiber pens, paintbrush, pencil, water colors, palette, white paint, ruler and pencil sharpener in a light tan wooden carrying case. They were sold by Toys "R" Us stores nationwide and toysrus.com from October 2006 through August 2007. [CPSC: TOYS R US LEAD]

AUG-21-07: Wal-Mart Stores Inc. quietly stopped selling two brands of dog treats in July, after customers voiced concerns that the Chinese products may have caused their pets to fall ill, but no recall has been announced. The world's largest retailer started pulling Chicken Jerky Strips from Import-Pingyang Pet Product Co. and Chicken Jerky from Shanghai Bestro Trading on July 26. Wal-Mart also placed a computerized block on all cash registers to prevent workers from selling the products. Wal-Mart's action follows a massive pet food recall in March, when retailers began pulling products made in China that included the chemical melamine ? a contaminant that's a byproduct of several pesticides. Philadelphia television station WPVI reported last week that a woman claimed her 2-year-old Chihuahua died after eating Bestro Chicken Jerky Strips. The station reported that an autopsy found the dog died of an infection caused by toxic bacteria. [FOX NEWS: WALMART DOG TREATS]

AUG-19-07: Chinese-made products including toothpaste, seafood and pet food have caused controversy about how safe they are. [COURIER-JOURNAL: CHINESE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT]

Reply to
Stupendous Man

I can understand rec.crafts.metalworking, but rec.woodworking and alt.guitar.lap-pedal seem a bit of a stretch.

What happened to the data from 850C?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Much copy and paste verbage deleted.

Here is someone who obviously is trying to learn and improve their English, and all you do is dredge up some stuff that is irrelavant. My opinion of you is less than Stupendous.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Likewise.

Reply to
cavedweller

We investigated the effects of annealing temperature on the microstructure and mechanical properties of dual phase steel (*) at temperatures of 790C, 820C, and 850C in order to simulate the conditions during hot-dipped galvanizing. At each temperature, we tested the mechanical properties and observed the microstructures with both an optical microscope and transmission electron microscopy.

Increasing the annealing temperature results in an increase of the martensite volume fraction, and a reduction in both intergranular carbide and ferrite intragranular carbide. With an annealing temperature of 790C, most of martensite is distributed in the intergranular region. As the annealing temperature increases, so does the amount of intragranular island martensite. At an annealing temperature of 820C, twin martensite appears in the room temperature microstructure.

The flow curve changes with the annealing temperature. At 790C, there is obvious yield point elongation. When the annealing temperature is

820C, yield point elongation disappears. At the same time, tensile strength fluctuates with the annealing temperature changes.

  • (0.15wt%C 0.1wt%Si 1.7wt%Mn)

Comments: I’m not an english teacher. What happens to the martensite fraction / percentage at 850C? Can you extrapolate the effect of temperature on the formation of martensite? What temperature gives you the desired fractions of martensite for the application?

You mention that the yield point returns to normal at 820C. But you say that the tensile strength fluctuates. At what temperature do the fluctuations in tensile strength negate the improvements in the yield point?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

by continuous

Reply to
Louis Ohland

as a man on the earth, I'm sorry for some misfortunes caused by some "Made in China". every consumer including me abhors shoddy products. so what we can do is that never consume shoddy proucts whether it "Made in China" or "Made in Moon"

AS a man in the street, I'm glad to know various comments about China which come from the rest of world. Let me know what they are thinking about China.

as a chinese ,I'm working hard to change : what i can change.

At last i hope China bring chance and benefit instead of harm to you, to me, to the world.

by the way, Merry Christmas to everyone be carefule when you consume whether it "Made in China" or "Made in Moon"

Reply to
chinanetpass

as a man on the earth, I'm sorry for some misfortunes caused by some "Made in China". every consumer including me abhors shoddy products. so what we can do is that never consume shoddy proucts whether it "Made in China" or "Made in Moon"

AS a man in the street, I'm glad to know various comments about China which come from the rest of world. Let me know what they are thinking about China.

as a chinese ,I'm working hard to change : what i can change.

At last i hope China bring chance and benefit instead of harm to you, to me, to the world.

by the way, Merry Christmas to everyone be carefule when you consume whether it "Made in China" or "Made in Moon"

Reply to
chinanetpass

wrote > AS a man in the street, I'm glad to know various comments about China

As another "man on the street" (actually a dirt road in the forest), I apologise for my flippant response. Many other discussion groups that I frequent have been hit hard recently by spammers from China, and I assumed that you were one of them. I am the kind of guy who goes 35 miles into town to try to find suitable parts for projects that i am doing, and am often dismayed to find that all hardware stores carry exactly the same, poorly made product, usually from China. I end up making my own, or buying it online from a quality supplier at a higher price. I do hope that Chiunes products increase in quality. Perhaps I will then willingly buy Chinese goods.

That's the measure of a man.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

The issue is guessing what Chinese (or any) products are worth the money paid for them (I'm happy with my Sieg X3). Unfortunately, the "race to the bottom" sometimes makes it quite difficult to find a better made product when many retailers are pushing the lowest cost item to make their margins. All manufacturers are equally capable of turning out some horrendous crap.

My druthers for non-US/Canadian/UK - German/Swiss/Japanese, Czech, Polish/Taiwan, and lastly, Chinese. Bison tools are my current favorite for quality and price. A bit more precise than I really need, but this is America...

I'd prefer all CNC grade equipment for free, but that's not how th> I am the kind of guy who goes 35 miles into town to try to find suitable

Reply to
Louis Ohland

My experience in an area populated by old and recent immigrants is that workers from *anywhere* will try to do good work they can be proud of unless poor management burns it out of them. China was once known for craftsmanship that equalled the best from Europe.

It amazes me that people from opposite ends of the planet are so similar once they get away from their culture.

Lets hope. Don't attack Taiwan.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Oh, bullshit.

enter "China" into the search box. Your country has put poison in our drugs, our toothpaste, our cosmetics, our pet food, and our childrens toys. Lead paint seems to be a large part of your gross national product. And a month ago, you sold me a toy which metabolizes into a coma-inducing drug (Aqua-dots), because the adhesive that does so was a few pennies per batch cheaper than the one that was specified.

Once, is an accident. Twice, coincidence. 38 times a month, is enemy action. I urge everyone to talk to their congressmen and tell them to revoke China's "most favored trade nation" status. Friends like China, we don't need.

The moon's manufacturers (what drugs are YOU on?) haven't tried to poison my kids or my pets so far. China has, repeatedly.

Yeah right.

Oh, f*ck off, you lying hypocrite.

No. Obey the f****ng laws in the country you're selling stuff to.

And yes, I know I'm answering either a troll or an idiot.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Really? Which of my specific points do you feel I am either wrong, or insincere about?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I'm responding to a later post with this one. In it you asked "Really? Which of my specific points do you feel I am either wrong, or insincere about?" I don't feel you were insincere in anything you said. But what irked me was some of the comments you made painted with a wide brush.

And your country has been responsible for contracting those offshore manufacturers. Your country's retailers are supposedly responsible for QC, and dropped the ball. China's manufacturing industry may be putting out lousy products, but who's buying them?

Lead paint seems to be a large part of your gross national

He sold you nothing. China sold you nothing. You bought that in your country from one of your own retailers. Those are the guys mentioned above with the QC issues.

a toy which metabolizes into a

If that's truly the case, then identify the enemy. Hint: it's not China.

I urge everyone to talk to their congressmen and tell them to

My original post responded to you saying that "And yes, I know I'm answering either a troll or an idiot." I said it looked like I was too. The above comment about telling him to f*ck off and calling him a hypocrite pretty well drives it home.

Have a nice Christmas.

Reply to
Tanus

Yes. We give you specs, and you substitute lead paint where it's not specified, lead paint where it's not specified, and toxins in the pet food to boost the apparent protein count in the wheat gluten - except that it kills the pets. Oh, and the antifreeze in the toothpaste, that was a nice touch.

Bullshit. That crap isn't supposed to be in the products in the first place. And yet China-apologists like you will deflect the blame from anyone but the ones making the intentional decision to put substances in the products which are known to be harmful and illegal.

A Chinese manufacturer deviated from the spec given to them. YES, hell yes, I think the importer should be held liable for the toxic products. If you had gone to productrecallwatch.com and read any of the commentary I've written there, you'd find that blisteringly clear. BUT, if China wasn't putting the crap into the products in the first place, we wouldn't have this problem, would we. They share blame, but the only ones we can directly do anything about are the importers.

And who do you pretend it is? Every retailer that sells it? No. The corner store should not be burdoned with testing products. The importers? Somewhat. They bring it in to the country, and should be responsible to make sure it works and is safe. The manufacturers? Absolutely.

Oh, disagreement and disrespect of someone who is defending a country who is actively trying to kill my kids and pets is somehow trolling or idiocy now? I see. You have a unique perspective.

I intend to. What does that have to do with toxic Chinese imports, exactly?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You gave me nothing. I don't manufacture the stuff, and I don't import it. Take me out of this equation.

I don't know where you get the idea that I'm a China-apologist. I haven't taken them off the hook whatsoever. What I have said is own up to your responsibility. Retailers like Mattel knew damned well they were using manufacturing companies that would cut corners if they could. And they did.

So can the retailers, but I agree. It belongs more in the lap of the importers.

Now you're just being petty. You know as well as I do I'm not talking about corner stores.

The

No, my perspective is just different from yours. My suspicion is that anyone who has that has a "unique" perspective to you

One trick pony, aren't you?

Reply to
Tanus

And yet, you inject yourself INTO the equation as an apologist for the criminals in question. Your choice, not mine. You want to defend them, you take the criticism of them.

They're given a spec. They arbitrarily decide to deviate from the spec and use something cheaper and toxic. And then YOU defend them.

Prove it. And prosecute Mattel.

And yet you defend those who substitute safe chemicals for poison. Interseting.

Do I? Let's be specific. The manufacturer is ultimately responsible. But, they're in a different country with a suspect (to say the least) legal and political system. So in the US, our only realistic recourse is to punish the importers. This doesn't change the fact that China continues to exploit the ill-advised "most favored trade nation" status. Lets revoke that until they earn our trust.

Lets see. So you want to defend China for shipping toxic products to us. Why, exactly, have you chosen this specific cause as yours?

It's called "sticking to the topic of the post". You should try it. Answer the question.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Usenet has quite a few users who twist and turn people's words, and never back down. You're one of them. I'm not one to argue repeatedly about what I didn't say. I state it once, and if the accusation comes back to me, I just move on. Which is what I"m doing now. See ya.

However, something to consider is that you don't win an argument by re-hashing drivel. You just piss other people off who might otherwise have given you credence.

Reply to
Tanus

(I wrote, but Tanus doesn't have the ability to quote me properly saying:)

Backpedal noted. You pretend to defend chinese imported toxins until confronted with facts. Thanks for verifying that.

OK, so tell me specifically which recalls on productrecallwatch.com aren't accurate. Because, if they're wrong, it's not the fault of the messenger (me) but, the fault of the reporting entities (various). Show your work. Or just admit that you got nothing, which anyone who keeps current on the facts will know.

If only your point of view had ANY validity. And yet it doesn't. And yet you defend it. Why do you try to help people trying to kill me, my kids, and my pets?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Not to start a war but you state that "we give you specs" how did you determine the exact specs that the Chinese were given? Is this information available on the Web?

I ask this because my experience in dealing with the Chinese is that they do meet the specs - right to the letter. If your spec is "paint it red" then they paint it red with the cheapest paint that they can locate. If you say "it must pass a protein check using the XYZ test" then it will.

But if you say "paint it red" using a paint with the following constituents - AND NOT CONTAINING ANY OF THE SUBSTANCES ON THE ATTACHED HAZARDOUS CONTENTS LIST" then that is exactly what you will get, but it may very well cost you more money.

Since this is a metal working group let me give you another example: All over Asia are machine shops (what we used to call job shops) and every one is equipped with Chinese machines. Lathes, milling machines, grinders, you name it. And every one of these machines is equal in quality to the American made machinery that I ran for many years, but you don't see this machinery in the U.S. because nobody wants to buy it - it costs too much. What everyone wants is the cheap Chinese junk from Harbor Freight. So that is what is what the Chinese sell to Harbor Freight - cheap junk that you can't find in most Asian countries because no professional shop here will buy it.

In short, "you want cheap - we got cheap" Bruce-in-Bangkok (Note:remove underscores from address for reply)

Reply to
Bruce in Bangkok