Where can I download the "TS Toolbox" time app for SolidWorks

I attended the Regional Conference in Austin this week, and someone was
using an app called "TS Toolbox v1.1" in their presentation. This app
times how long it takes to open up a file, among other things. They
said its free and it would come up in a google search. I did a search,
but was unable to find it. Either my searching skills are not very
good, or I have the incorrect name for the app.
Anyone know where I can find this?
Reply to
SW Monkey
I've got it, send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.
Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell snipped-for-privacy@3-ddesignsolutions.com

Devon T. Sowell
Alas, it appears to be gone forever with all the API examples and modeling howtos. However, I found a copy of the original ZIP file and it still works with 2005. I didn't see a copyright on it although it was written by someone at SW as I recall.
Reply to
TOP
There is no attribution in the zip file but the name Fielder Hiss somehow comes to mind. I could be totally wrong here.
Reply to
TOP
Richard,
It was the "Large Assembly Considerations" session. Their were a couple of people from Texas Engineering Systems at that session.
Reply to
SW Monkey

Site Timeline