Where can I download the "TS Toolbox" time app for SolidWorks

I attended the Regional Conference in Austin this week, and someone was using an app called "TS Toolbox v1.1" in their presentation. This app times how long it takes to open up a file, among other things. They said its free and it would come up in a google search. I did a search, but was unable to find it. Either my searching skills are not very good, or I have the incorrect name for the app.

Anyone know where I can find this?

Reply to
SW Monkey

I've got it, send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell snipped-for-privacy@3-ddesignsolutions.com

Devon T. Sowell

emailed you. Thanks :)

Reply to
SW Monkey

It was available from SW in the old gallery.

Reply to
TOP

What old gallery? Anyone mirror this gallery?

Reply to
SW Monkey

Alas, it appears to be gone forever with all the API examples and modeling howtos. However, I found a copy of the original ZIP file and it still works with 2005. I didn't see a copyright on it although it was written by someone at SW as I recall.

Reply to
TOP

Can someone post this somewhere to download, maybe

or another service?

Thanks :)

Reply to
SW Monkey

SW, If you remember who was using it, I'll contact them and request a copy. We could post it on the CTSUG website.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

There is no attribution in the zip file but the name Fielder Hiss somehow comes to mind. I could be totally wrong here.

Reply to
TOP

Richard,

It was the "Large Assembly Considerations" session. Their were a couple of people from Texas Engineering Systems at that session.

Reply to
SW Monkey