Last Time Revell 1/32 Mirage was re-released?

I think I tried to build it once back on 1975 or so.....
been out again since then?
Craig

not sure, i have one, occ turn up on ebay, but has anyone ever built it? if so whats it like?

I had one back in about 1977. It was pretty gross. The fuselage halves were badly warped (as were the lower wing outer areas) and there was TONs of flash on all the large parts and some of the smaller ones as well. The fit was pretty poor and I have no idea about accuracy in size or shape.
I do remember vividly the point at which I became frustrated with it and pitched the whole lot into the trash. Unless they've cleaned up the molds, I would not throw money away on one again.
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey
This kit was originally released in the USA in the fall of 1973 (along with the 1/32 Harrier and 1/144 cut-away TWA L-1011 Tristar). Revell also released a 1/32 Mirage V in the spring of 1975 with French and (fictional) Isreali markings. The last 1/32 Mirage III E/R/S/RS release that I recall seeing is from about the late '80s from German Revell.
It was quite a kit when first released but is now pretty dated. In 1976, Revell also released a 1/72 Mirage III E/R/S/RS that was scaled down from the 1/32 scale molds.
Martin