Finally the Raiden is coming out in 1/32

from Cybermodelers kit release notice. Hasegawa is making it, hopefully in the 3rd quarter of 2011.
craig

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:28:17 -0700 (PDT), Musicman59

Oh great.... Another kit to find space for. I can't cram much more in, the cave will explode...
They take far less room in 1/72.... ;<)
T2

On 3/24/2011 7:16 PM, Tom wrote:> They take far less room in 1/72.... ;&lt;)

Hasegawa is making it,

And even less in 1/144th!
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

t;)> <br>

I bought one of them 1/200 B-17 kits....Around 6 parts, built in an hour. did not seem terribly satsifying. But I needed a B-17 on the shelf somewhere...Not sure when the 8 or so 1/48 kits are gonna get built. Maybe I'll match my Revell and Hasa 1/32 Raiden against my future 1/32 B-25 !!!! That is what ceilings are for.
Craig
On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:02:44 -0500, Mad Modeller

I have enough trouble seeing 1/48 -with- the reading specs.....
Older! Blinder! At least all the girls are getting prettier...
"Finally" in addition to the old Revell kt?

I have built both the Revell Jack and Tony, now I never found a midwing George at a resonable price, so why isn't that one coming out - or Kate, Val or Judy?
The Revell kits show their age, but not bad, the Jack was different then most Revell kits with rubber tyres and moveable parts......
Se pictures on www.gustafsen.nu
Claus Gustafsen Denmark