Wanted: Parts for Matchbox 1/32 Spitfire Mk.22

I am in the process of restoring a Matchbox 1/32 Spitfire Mk.22 that I build many, many moons ago. Unfortunately, in the intervening years (decades?), I have lost some kit parts. If anybody has any parts from this kit that they are willing to part with, I would be most grateful. The parts don't have to be un-used. Used parts that can I can salvage will be fine. The parts I am looking for are listed below in descending order of importance.

Please reply to his group or email me at ugr67-news at yahoo.com.au

TIA Ultan Rooney

Part list Engine front ring(?) - no. 112 Engine part(?) - nos. 9, 10 Resouvior(?) - no. 39 Tail wheel and struct - nos. 35,36,37 Prop blades and spinner - nos. 76, 77, 78, 80, 81 Left undercarriage and wheel - nos. 84,85, 88,89 Undercarriage covers - nos. 90, 113, 114, 115, 116

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

You're in luck!

Revell-Germany will be re-releasing this kit this year along with several other former Matchbox 1/32 scale planes.

Martin

Reply to
The Collector