Kopro's Spitfire Mk VII in 1/72-scale??

Has anyone had the chance to check the Spitfire Mk VII (in 1/72-scale) from Kopro?

I was first thinking about buying the Ventura kit of this high altitude fighter. Ventura's kits are a bit expensive (and normally have a very sparse cockpit interior), so it would be interesting to know your opinion about Kopro's Mk VII.

Per-Olov Stockholm, Sweden

Reply to
Per-Olov Karlsson

I'm guessing it's the same as their Mk.IX (maybe with the extedned wingtips added?). IIRC it's a nice little kit, an easy-build with pretty good detail.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre