Decal request: 1/72 scale Spitfire Mk IX - tail fin flashes

Does anyone in the UK have a spare set of RAF tail flashes (the red/blue vertical bars) in 1/72 scale for a Mk9 Spitfire? I've mangled mine and don't have any spares, and truth be told, am loathe to get an aftermarket decal sheet just for the sake of two decals.

Any help much appreciated.

Reply to
Hishyeness

I ain't a hard job to mask and paint them...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Reply to