1/72 Spitfire Mk II decals

I attempted a "model in a weekend" project this past weekend. Almost made it, but still had some detail painting today. I dug out of my stash
Revell's 1/72 Spitfire Mk II -- an old kit. With old decals. That splintered when wet. Drat.
So I turned to the Intertubes and, much to my surprise, couldn't find any Mk II decals in stock anywhere. Lots of later marks, but the iconic Battle of Britain model? Nada. Not Squadron (nor Eagle Strike, which redirected to Squadron and had an out-of-stock listing), not Sprue Bros, or TwoBobs, or Microscale, or Superscale ...
Anyone out there know of any such in the US of A?
Thanks!
--
"Evolution can be mean -- there's no 'dumb-ass' vaccine." -- Jimmy Buffett

CortxVortx wrote:

The Xtradecal sheet X72075 features two Mk.IIs, although neither are of Battle of Britain vintage. Only very small numbers of Mk.IIs reached squadron service during the battle. If you are willing to re-shape the spinner then you could use the Mk.I markings on this sheet which are from the height of the battle.
http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=X72075&PIC_NO=1
It is available in the US from TwoBobs.
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Wow, that was prompt. Thanks, Enzo, it's just what I need, I'm glad they've got markings for "A" scheme camouflage -- wouldn't want to repaint.
I'll zap an infected sprite for you.
Now, if I could just score a canopy -- I have a second Revell kit, but it lacks the canopy...
--
"Evolution can be mean -- there's no 'dumb-ass' vaccine." -- Jimmy
Buffett
CortxVortx wrote:

Alphanumeric! :-D