Mobeius Models..

Has anyone ever had any bad complaints about the subject above? I still have my Seaview in the box and I have not worked on it yet. The clear parts were not in the box. So what did I do? I wrote to Mobeius Models and told them I needed the clear parts and what did I get?

William, at this time we are unable to provide replacement parts, as this kit is out of stock. We expect more in sometime in September. I am sorry about this, but it has been an extremely popular seller. Let me know how I can help, but I am unsure there is anything I can do at this time. Sorry again, Frank.

So I guess I have to wait until September just to get it.

I hope none of you have to go to the same ordeal...

Reply to
William L. Powell

thanks for the info....I was considering this kit, but now maybe not.

I think I'd be temped to ask for a refund including shipping...you could always reorder "sometime in September".

Reply to
OldSchool