Has any ever bought inkjet decal paper from www.beldecal.com?

Hi, I have a problem on purchasing some inkjet decal paper from

I tried to reach them via email several times to check progress on my order. However, no one answer. Does anyone know a working email for this web.

Thanks and best regards,

Sam

Reply to
Sam

One way that has always worked for me to get the other end to respond in some way is to contest the MC/Visa charge. Either you get the stuff or you don't. If hte guys want to make the sale, they'll quickly get in touch with you over the problem.

Bob May

They have already charged my credit card. Till now, I still haven't received any response or my package yet. Is it possible to get the refund since I haven't got my package? Anyone has an experience?

Reply to
Sam

That's what contesting a credit card charge is all about. Someone charged your card and you're saying it's bogus. Not receiving the goods or services is one of the reasons the card company will pursue it for you. As Bob said, they'll contact the vendor to get their side of the story first; this will either get them (vendor) to act or will result in a refund of your money.

-- Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

Silly man....because Santa lives there. Duh !!

Reply to
Ken Day

Best answer yet!

Bob May

But there is, at least NASA says so.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist "

-Salman Rushdie

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." -Martin Luther King

"A gentleman is a man who can disagree without being disagreeable." Anon

"Revolution in Politics is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment." Ambrose Bierce

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts"

- Mark Twain

Reply to
Mountain Goat