Mark Newton's threating email

Bitter and twisted Mark Newton the expert and now bully sent

I see a list of resonable accurate observation's. Fully justifed as a > response to your juvinile foul, disgusting and defamatry posts. You have got > off lightly. Your dislike must come from my ability to expose your lies.

My dislike of comes from you being a lying piece of shit. All you managed to

expose is what an inadequate excuse for a human being you are.

But enough pissing about with emails. Next time we have words will be in the

carpark when you finish work one day real soon. We'll settle the matter once

and for all, then.

Reply to
nswgr

Terry

I will give you a word of advice if you going to post such stuff could you please provide us with the headers so we can prove the bona-fides of this stuff.

Reply to
Greg Rudd

Terry

I will give you a word of advice if you going to post such stuff could you please provide us with the headers so we can prove the bona-fides of this stuff. And if it is for real then take it up with your network security people. As I dont think that Mark would bother with such a thing.

Reply to
Greg Rudd

Terry Why would you post this? How do we know its even true? Are you tiring to be a panty waste? This is what a spiteful little girl might do. Do you want sympathy? You'll get none. Do you just want to stir folks up or do you feel this report is a way to avoid an ass kicking? Of course if you are simply wanting to get a little flame war going this is a most excellent way to do it. Bruce.

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

That is what Prince Charles wanted to be at one time. He even told Cammila. lol lol lol :-)

Reply to
Greg Rudd

Interesting turn of phrase.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Steve Caple wrote in news:q3bxxqyw5s1o $. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net:

Have you noticed that it seems to be the Aussies and EnZed'ers that are so contentious? Perhaps they could do the rest of us a favor and confine their verbal jousts to the aus.rail.etc news groups and only post here when they have something constructive to say.

Reply to
Norman Morgan

The email is fair dinkum. I can forward the original if you like. The flame wars are already going strong Bruce. Why don't you complain when the likes of Newton use foul and disgusting language here?

Reply to
Terry Flynn

Hey Norman,

don't write us all off just because of a bunch of wankers who want to share their personal differences with the rest of the world - whether we want to know about it or not. I also wish they'd keep their 'discussion' to themselves, or at least to aus.rail (which I no longer bother with because of them). Unfortunately both sides seem to be utterly clueless.

Regards to all, Ron McF Australia

Reply to
RonMcF

Hey Norman,

don't write us all off just because of a bunch of wankers who want to share their personal differences with the rest of the world - whether we want to know about it or not. I also wish they'd keep their 'discussion' to themselves, or at least to aus.rail (which I no longer bother with because of them). Unfortunately both sides seem to be utterly clueless.

Regards to all, Ron McF Australia

Reply to
RonMcF

"RonMcF" wrote in news:1115990923.c6ada458a8213b1de66f5d863c4b3497@teranews:

Not writing you off, Ron. As a matter of fact, I have kin in both places. I was just observing that majority of those who insist on trading insults in public seem to be from that side of whe world.

Bottom line: I came here to talk trains, not listen to petty squabbles. If I want to hear that stuff, I can eavesdrop on a third- grade recess.

Reply to
Norman Morgan

Terry, I don't know how your feud with Mark started but it's gone on for so long whatever the reason was it's now become fossilized. You're an intelligent man. I'm certain that you are able to determine when what you say may be insulting or antagonistic. Your post was like saying "Hey look everybody Mark is being mean to me. I don't deserve this?" I figure if either one of you guys really wanted to break it off there has been plenty of opportunity to do so. Foul language, flames and insults don't bother me much so I don't often complain though I might try to poke fun at them on occasion. Watching you all battle away is sometimes amusing and sometimes informative. Often your spats concern interesting railroads and terminology that I would otherwise have never known anything about so why complain? However whining about a person that has offended or even threatened you knowing full well you've persistently done almost everything possible to provoke that person is rather weenie like and I felt like commenting. I think we should organize a proper match between you and Mark. Set up a book to take bets from Model Railroaders all over the world with the cut to go to the winners choice of locomotive or railway restoration projects. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

terminology

Bruce, the post heading is clear, If your not interested don't read this thread. I assume I have irritated you on one of my argument positions, but it does not justify support of the above email or defamatory and disgusting language Mark Newton often resorts to. I am one of many who have been insulted by this rude bully.

Reply to
Terry Flynn

The heading of the post is clear, If your not interested, don't read the thread in the first place. Interesting you complain about my post, yet where is your condemnation of the foul and disgusting language from Mark Newton in numerous post's of his?

Reply to
Terry Flynn

he is

he does it well hey

He doesnt anyway

Does it everytime

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan & Rebecca Cox

WELL TERRY DO US A FAVOUR AND FORWARD THE ALLEDGED EMAIL TO ME AND POST IT TO THE GROUP UNDER A NEW HEADING.

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan & Rebecca Cox

Aww poor Terry Opium Flynn aka "Slow working dope" can't handle any name calling.I bet you got picked on a school too and had a cry about it

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan & Rebecca Cox

Oh Boo Hoo.

This bullshit has gone on long enough. If you can't handle Mark Newton that's your business and no one elses.

Your posting mirrors the immaturity of a two year old baby with a nasty tantrum, so grow up and get a life!!!!

Cheers,

The Socket Puppet.

Reply to
Sock Puppets R US

"Terry Flynn" wrote in news:d6boka$5oc$ snipped-for-privacy@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au:

  1. My post was a follow-up to an existing thread. I didn't set the subject line. That's just the way Usenet works.
  2. My post was not specifically about you. Rather, it was about any and all who waste the bandwidth in this newsgroup to act like little children arguing on the playground. Please re-read the paragraph quoted below:
  1. I read all the threads because you never know when there will be something worthwhile. Conversely, you never know when an intesting thread will collapse into the sludge. You keep turning over rocks, because you never know if you will find a nugget of wisdom or rotting dreck. I just want to improve the wisdom to dreck ratio.
  2. Far more than enough has been said on this subject. I am dropping the subject and adding future partcipants to my ignore list.
Reply to
Norman Morgan

Well spoken sock puppet

Reply to