interest at all time low

This is what one could call perfect timing for me. I retired on April 23 so
my plan was to slow down the company anyway. Other factors lined up
perfectly so I can take the time and have the funds to remodel our home. Me,
my truck and other equipment is wore out after 16 years in the business.
Thank you all for the support while things were good. I'll still be around,
but at a slower pace.

Phil Anderson
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.
Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.
This is what one could call perfect timing for me. I retired on April 23 so my plan was to slow down the company anyway. Other factors lined up perfectly so I can take the time and have the funds to remodel our home. Me, my truck and other equipment is wore out after 16 years in the business. Thank you all for the support while things were good. I'll still be around, but at a slower pace.
hope you enjoy your retirement, Phil. Keep us updated with your endeavors.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:
Bill